Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kekkei Genkai Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Kekkei Genkai Creation Left_bar_bleue60/60Kekkei Genkai Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Kekkei Genkai Creation Empty
PostSubject: Kekkei Genkai Creation   Kekkei Genkai Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:34 am

The Kekkei Genkai are the abilities passed down from parent to child. These genetic inheritances grant the ninja unique abilities and physical traits not found anywhere else in the world.

Also note there are Potential Bloodlines. These are ninja who appear to have unique genetic abilities.

Aswell as your cannon KG's were allowing them to be customly created for individual's who would like to create their own clan, however were very strict when it come's to this. I've prepared some guide line's to follow when planning to create.

1.) Custom Kekkei Genkai cannot have any abillitys of cannon(series) or already created custom bloodlines, we like to keep things as original as possible.

2.) Once posted your KG will be looked over by a staff member for approval, please ensure you follow the template to make it quick and simple to look over your post.

3.) DO NOT go overboard with your KG please have blood line's from the series in mind when creating, i understand this can be an easy thing to godmod so be aware to keep it realalistic. Thank you

Here is the template :-

Kekkei Genkai Name:

Description: (What/If anythink happens to your appearence/chakra)

Effects: (Advantages/Disadvantages)
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Kekkei Genkai Creation Left_bar_bleue30/30Kekkei Genkai Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Kekkei Genkai Creation   Kekkei Genkai Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

((Moved to Another Topic))

Last edited by Kairai Boushi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Kekkei Genkai Creation Left_bar_bleue60/60Kekkei Genkai Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Kekkei Genkai Creation   Kekkei Genkai Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:21 am

Can you please make this into a seperate thread so once it's approved it can be moved into the accepted thread.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kekkei Genkai Creation   Kekkei Genkai Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kekkei Genkai Creation
Page 1 of 1