Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Practice. (Room Two)

Go down 
+3
Sakon
Joukai Sanpo
Kamatari
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue60/60Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Kamatari sauntered in and looked around. This classroom looked just as dull as she imagined it would be. She walked over to an empty desk and sat down dejectedly. Hopefully something exciting would happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue60/60Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Jou was having trouble concentrating, which needless to say happend all the time. It became increasingly difficult as a young female academy student seated herself next to him. His eye's became squinted as he slowly turned his head to take a closer look, although it was quite blatent Joukai was curious about his classmate.
' She looks pretty young, i wonder if she's new to the academy? ' Jou began to remember his first days at the academy as he thought so.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Kamatari saw her classmate looking at her and she grinned as she twisted to face him. Maybe she would actually have something to do now.

"Heya! I'm Kamatari! Who're you?"

She waved at him with excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Snapping out of his day dream he noticed he'd brought some attention to himself.
' Oh no! Did she see me looking at her?? ' The horrible thought popped up in his head as he began to blush slightly. He attempted to smile but it looked odd in this situation..
" Err, hey Kamatari..Well my name's Joukai but just call me Jou, I havent seen you around before are you new here? " Joukai asked politely trying to act casual.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:59 pm

"Yup! Today's my first day at this Academy. So far, it looks boring," she glanced around, "What about you Jou-kun?"

OOC - Uh... She's not really all that formal.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:15 pm

OOC: My character's slightly older but he's still a young guy who's not to good around girls.

Jou looked out the window at the busy street that ran along side the academy while he thought about his reply.
" Well, this place is pretty boring. I suppose we can't become ninja by having fun right? Anyway if your new you should know. I'm gonna be the greatest Taijutsu user EVER! in the history of Konohagakure.." Joukai explained to her with excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Kamatari grinned excitedly. "Good! 'Cause I'm gonna be awesome too! And awesome people need other awesome people for friends," she nodded sagely. "So you better hold up your part of this, promise?" She stuck out her pinky finger.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 pm

A huge grin grew across Joukai's face.
' For a girl she's not so bad '
" Haha Sure, you've got yourself a deal! " Joukai replyed to her as he crossed his pinky finger with hers. Joukai was glad he'd made a new friend since he'd took refuge within the leaf village he hadn't found many friends. After a short paused he returned to a seated posistion, he to found the class extremely boring.
" Maaan, when is the teacher going to give us our first project? " Joukai mutterd under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Kamatari shook pinky fingers with him vigorously and then returned her hand to her lap.

"I don't know. But he better do something soon. Or else people might have to find a way to entertain themselves," she grinned mischeviously looking around and plotting.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:24 pm

As the time went by it seen as the teacher would never show up, but then out of nowhere as if a smoke bomb blow in the middle of the class room smoke filled the room. As the smoke slowly fell away Sakon was standing there. He slowly walk down to the front of the class and then turn "Sorry for being later but I just got word that I'm am also going to be your teacher for this class as well. This class is Battle Practice, If you do not know what this class will be about then you have already failed. Now to the Point since I was just told about this there will be no paper test because I can't think of anything, we instead be going out the the training field. Once there I will tell you the rest of the test, so are you all ready?" he ask
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:33 pm

"Hai, Hai." Kamatari said resignedly as she got up from her desk. She really really hoped this wasn't just Taijutsu. Her Taijutsu was severely lacking, she glanced down at her hands. Not to mention the fact that her hands were delicate, they weren't meant for physical labor! Glumly Kamatari waited for the other students.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Tsukai entered the room just as they were leaving. He shrugged his shoulders and followed the group.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:06 am

Sakon walked to the training field, looking back over his shoulder making sure the Student was still following from time to time. As they reach the field it was the same as always a few stump here and there for Kania training and a person dummie, the only new thing was a rack of weapons that was on the side of the field hold from swords to scythe and even spears. "OK first off I want to know if any of you here use any type of weapon or have any training in weapons, if so you will have two test today" sakon said as he walk over by the weapon rack, turning and facing the student
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:09 am

Tsukai raised his hand, showing he used and knew how to use weapons. He looked around to see if the other kids were going to raise their hands too.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 am

"aww right since you raised your hand first" Sakon said with a grin "what do you fight best with if you had to use a weapon" he said as he cross his arms
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 am

Tsukai was most efficiant in Kenjutsu, so any weapon was fine with him. "Ether Kunai or Shuriken probibly, I've used them more than other weapons."
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 am

"OK well if that your choice, then that your choice" he said rubbing the back of his head "well if you want Tsukai I believe it was, I believe we will start the Battle test with you" said with a grin as he walk out to the middle of the field "OK here are the rules... there are no rule for you. you will come at me with all you have, as if you was going to kill me OK. Use anything and everything if you want. I, for now, will only defend. So... attack when ready"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 am

Tsukai was a bit suprised at what sensei had just said but he thought it over. Quickly he reached into his back pocket and grabbed two shuriken, throwing one at sensei and holding the other.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:13 am

Sakon smile as the kid begin his attack long range I see he though as he pulled out two Shuriken and throw them knocking the other Shuriken out of the air "you going to try a little better then that" he said
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:17 am

Tsukai smiled as he dodged the second one that he threw at him. He quickly threw his second shuriken at him and dashed forward with his hand in his kunai holder.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 am

Sakon step to the side to dodge the attack and begin a kind like dance as he dodge the rest of the attack from Tsukai.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 am

Tsukai spun in a circle, his hair twirling around with him. He turn turned toward sensei and threw 2 kunai, while still in motion. He then did a front flip and flug 2 shuriken at him.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:11 am

Kamatari slouched. Aww man, not only were they fighting, but they were fighting the teacher! She sighed and watched, hopefully he wasn't all that good in battle. Or maybe she'd notice something she could take advantage of.... Kamatari knew that it was unlikely. Then she thought about his earlier question, she had never really had any weapons training. I mean, she knew how to throw a kunai, but then again, her aim wasn't really the best. Kamatari sat down and solemly watched.
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:49 am

Kairai ran into the classroom. Seeing no one there, he smiled, thinking he was the first one there. He chose a seat by the window and sat down. Looking out the window at the training grounds, his heart sank.
He jumped out of the chair, nearly flinging it into the air in the process, and ran out the door. As he went, he broke off a plank of wood from somewhere and used it as a board to slide down the stairs with relative ease.
Once he hit the outside, he thought he was going to slow down, but he ran over a mud puddle, speeding him up a bit and giving him that extra distance that landed him right in the middle of the group.
"Wow," he thought, "we have the same sensei for this class, too."
He got there just in time to hear Sakon-sensei's question about their use of weapons. Kairai thought about his shuriken saws and about Dart. He raised his hand.
Kairai turned to the board that he had slid down on and picked it up. Quickly breaking it into three parts, with one part shorter than the other two, hesearched for something to hold the pieces together. He remembered his tool kit in his backpack and opened a eye on the back of his neck to see into it, even when it was on his back.
Reaching in, he was able to fish out his screwdriver and a few screws. He took the screw, and in a minute, he had fit them in, making sort of a one-seater bench. He sat down and watched the fight between sensei and the other guy.
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am

Kamatari watched in slight awe as some kid came sliding out on a .... wooden board? She watched as he assembled some items and soon the board was a bench. Kamatari continued staring at him, unabashedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice. (Room Two)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: RolePlaying Area :: Academy-
Jump to: