Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paying a Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Chakra:
Paying a Visit Left_bar_bleue480/480Paying a Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Kitatsu began to step up the dimly lit stair-way, as he skimmed his hand across the rod to the right of him. He walked rather slowly, as he walked up step after step. He had been meaning to visit the hokage for a while, and thought that this was the perfect time. His hair was spiked up, and his byakugan wasn't activated, but because of the size and color of his pupils it could easily be portrayed that he was a Hyuuga. He wore a blue hooded shirt that was sort of baggy, over his light black shirt that he wore under it. He continued to step upwards until he finally reached the door. He extended his hand and twisted the door knob before softly pushing, and walking through the doorway that the door had occupied. He closed the door behind him, and stopped in front of the hokage's desk. The room was dimly lit around the edges except for in the center, where it was lit fairly well. Ket yawned and looked towards where the hokage was sitting. "Lord Hokage, I've come to request a mission." he said respectfully, before bowing as a show of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Paying a Visit Left_bar_bleue960/960Paying a Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (960/960)

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 am

Akiro felt the jounin's chakra signature rather late,considering he had dozed off for a few minutes,dead tired from the mass amounts of paperwork he did and still had to do for the rest of the day.He barely had time to put his kage robe on and the hat and take a sit at his desk before the door was open and the new comer stepped into the office.
While being a little annoyed that the guy forgot to knock first and ask for permission to enter,he was also slightly amused by his seemingly defiant nature.He put his fingers together in front of his face as he calmly spoke:"Well hello there....good to see you....uhm.....Kitotsu.....Kikotsu....sorry i seem to have forgotten you're name.....can you freshen up my memory?"
Akiro snickered a little,wondering how he would react to the subtle insult and hoping that the guy would understand that he only did this out of boredom and he wouldn't take it to heart or worse....consider he had a short term memory.
As he was waiting for the jounin's answer,he was also thinking of what mission to give him since he very well knew that the Hyuuga always wanted to get down to business fast and get it over with it just as fast.
Back to top Go down
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 am

"Kitatsu." Ket said, with a low laugh. "To think you'd remember." Kitatsu said, jokingly. His eyes drifted around the room and he noticed a bit of paperwork on the desk. Ket hoped he hadn't came in at a bad time.

(Sorry for the short post, I have really bad brain block.)
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:26 am

(OOC:Hey no problem man every writer has a mental block every now and then Very Happy )

Akiro was rather surprised at Kitatsu's rather relaxed and joking manner.He thought:"Well well.....it seems that not all Hyuuga are stuck up nobles some of them even know how to have fun....interesting."
While thinking this,he saw Kitatsu looking at the stack of papers and told him:"Don't worry,you haven't interrupted me from my work i am rather pleased that you did.....i have fought a lot of adversaries but none of them tired me out more than paperwork.It's nice just to lay back and take a brake once in a while,talking to someone other than the guards or the secretary."
After a small pause Akiro resumed his stance with his fingers crossed in front of his face and said:"Concerning you're mission request....i think i have something here for you.Considering that you are still a 1 man team i will give you a B rank mission.You are to go to the fishing village of Wakizashi on the border of fire country and investigate a fisherman named Satake Hakumo who is believed to be smuggling drugs in the country through fishing ships.You will observe him and find out as much as you can about the situation and even try if you can to get to the leader of the operation,then head back and report it to me.
If you consider that you can take them out without serious injuries then please do.it would save time till we send you out there again with a team to take care of the problem.If you take them out you will still report to me,so i can see if they don't have any other branches in the country."
With that said Akiro waited to hear Kitatsu's response and maybe send him off with a small prank if he acted too serious.
Back to top Go down
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Skip, Ket's mongoose then scurried up Kitatsu's back before purching on his shoulder, and jumping on top of Ket's head, before curling up and going to sleep. "Heh, alright. I'll be sure to bring back their leader's head to prove the problem was taken care of." Kitatsu said laughing. "So, the plan is...spy on them, get as much information as possible, then chop off his head?" Ket asked, pondering the thought of how easy it sounded, when he said it. But he knew it would be far from easy, considering the fact that it was a B rank mission. When the hokage had brought up the word team, that reminded Kitatsu that he still needed to get ready, for when he would be assigned a team of Genin. He turned back to the hokage, waiting for a reply to his recently asked question. Although, he asked the question in a joking manner, he was still partly serious about it. Skip, who was faking to sleep, peeked through his squinted eyes. He was a pretty smart mongoose, as far as understanding english, chakra, and other things that involved atleast some intelligince.
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 am

Akiro was really starting to like the guy and his pet mongoose seemed also really interesting to say least.It seemed to be able to keep up with they're conversation.But leaving that aside he also replied in a jokingly manner:"Why yes of course,i know it will be boring but meh....we don't have any tough jobs right now.Maybe in the future i could offer a more exhilarating mission.But leaving jokes aside,be careful.There are some rumors floating around that the head of the operation has a few rogue ninja hired as a last line of defense so it won't really be a walk in the park.Take care and if you get out of this safely.....i might think of giving you a challenging team of genin to see if you are as good a teacher as you are as a fighter."
And with that the Hokage grabbed another stack of papers nearby and making a hand sign another 2 Akiro kage bunshins appeared and they started on the long and boring task of paperwork,while the original bid Kitatsu farewell and wished him luck.
Back to top Go down
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:25 pm

"Seems good. I'll send a few messages back with Skip if anything goes wrong." Kitatsu said, bidding farewell before forming a tiger handsign and disappearing in a light fog of smoke, that wavered away from the area he had disappeared from, before dispersing into nothing but ordinary air.
((So, do I make the topic, do you, or what? lol))
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 pm

(OOC:You should make a separate topic and do the mission then just post back here for the report and stuff Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 pm

((So, are you going to NPC the bad guys though, or what? lol))
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 pm

(OOC:Well i think you can take care of that part,so you can make the action go how ever u like it to go,don't let me ruin you're fun Cool )
Back to top Go down
Kitatsu Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Kitatsu Hyuuga

Character Profile
Chakra:

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 am

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying a Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: RolePlaying Area :: Hokage Office-
Jump to: