Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for a Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Jin
Jounin
Jounin
Hyuuga Jin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character Profile
Chakra:
Request for a Mission Left_bar_bleue480/480Request for a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Request for a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 am

Jin Hyuuga braced himself as he stood before the doorway to the Hokages office. He was there to request a mission of some sort, if he could. Or do whatever bidding he had for him. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Request for a Mission Left_bar_bleue960/960Request for a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (960/960)

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:40 am

Akiro was doing the daily ton of paperwork when he heard a knock at the door.He took the opportunity of taking a break from the paperwork and told the person standing at the door to come in and started to wonder if it was another stack of paperwork or maybe with some luck a shinobi requesting a mission.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Jin
Jounin
Jounin
Hyuuga Jin

Character Profile
Chakra:
Request for a Mission Left_bar_bleue480/480Request for a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Jin heard the Hokage and entered his office. "Hokage-sama. Sorry to if I botherd you. But I was hgoping to partake in a mission you might have for me?"
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:
Request for a Mission Left_bar_bleue960/960Request for a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (960/960)

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:19 am

Akiro looked at Jin for a few seconds then quickly answered:"Well you didn't bother me at all,actually i'm grateful that you did it gives me an excuse to slack off from paperwork....but i guess it doesn't really concern you.Well i have a few B rank missions and even an A rank one....which type would you like?Oh and do consider the fact that you won't have any back up in the A rank in case something goes wrong since there are no other available shinobi,so be sure that you can handle it."
As he was done talking,he went back to checking a few papers while he waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Jin
Jounin
Jounin
Hyuuga Jin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 am

"Yes I am sure I can handle it Hokage-sama. I would like to take the A-Rank assignment." The Hyuuga was ready to show his Lord just how fearsome he was.
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:30 am

Akiro was impressed with the Hyuuga's fearless attitude and showed it by saying:"Well i didn't think you would pick the A rank one since you will be alone,but i commend you're bravery.Finally someone that isn't afraid of taking risks.Then let's get to the mission details.....you will have to go and infiltrate a major weapon smuggling and trading franchise in the northern part of The Land of Fire.You are to locate the boss of the operation and his 4 main underlings and take them out.The reason for which this mission is an A rank one is that the boss has quite a few powerful missing-nin as his bodyguards and 2 of the underlings also had some prior samurai training and they were quite proficient in it.Some of our sources also believe that the boss himself is very skilled in taijutsu and has quite a lot of raw power.If you are captured or can not continue you either try to fall back or kill you're self since they don't know that we are aware of they're operations and if they discover us,they will surely change locations and be a lot more secretive,so it could take us months,maybe even years to find them again."
When he was done,Akiro took a deep breath and waited to see what Jin's reaction would be to the mission.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Jin
Jounin
Jounin
Hyuuga Jin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 pm

"Assassination of the sort. I will take this mission my lord. I understand the consequences." Jin frowned this sounded a like a difficult mission. But nothing out of his abilities. It seems that there we're always some bandit like men out there smuggling weapons. But he would destroy the whole operation. "I'll leave as soon as you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Mission   Request for a Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for a Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: RolePlaying Area :: Hokage Office-
Jump to: